- This is Part 5 of my Dragonlance Retrospective
- See this blog post for an overview of the Retrospective
- These blogs are not plot recaps—they are most effective in conjunction with your own re-read of the series
- Warning: CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR BOTH SERIES
Fast Out of the Gate
Slow Down the Stretch
The Problem with Tasslehoff
The Problem with Time Travel
- I'm missing the draconians in this series. They are a unique element of the world but they're basically MIA in this series because it's set in the past and they haven't been created yet.
- Crysania doesn't have a lot of depth as a character and I don't care that much for her, at least compared to the brothers. Part of being a specific plot device, I suppose. There was no female cleric in the previous series that would do what Raistlin wanted, so they had to make a new one that will.
- I remember the series being awesome. So far not feeling the awesome. Not sure I like it better than Chronicles based on this re-reading, but there's still one book to go.
Memories of Fort Adams
Book 3 — Test of the Twins
Book 1 — Time of the Twins